Fernandina Beach, Fla. — The Florida Department of Health (Department) is strongly encouraging all unvaccinated residents to get their flu shot as soon as possible. Flu vaccination is the best way to prevent the flu and its potentially serious complications.
Nassau County, Florida - 2020 Nassau Health Summit – The Florida Department of Health-Nassau and the Partnership for Healthier Nassau will be hosting the 2020 Nassau Health Summit on Thursday, January 30th at the FSCJ Nassau Red Bean Center from 1:00-5:00 pm. This event is open to the public and will feature speakers on critical health topics.
Speakers will be from the various groups: The Partnership for a Healthier Nassau, the Nassau Behavioral Health Consortium, the Nassau Polydrug Taskforce, Tobacco Free Nassau, the Nassau Age-Friendly Livability Project, Nassau Infant Mortality Taskforce, Substance Exposed Newborn Taskforce, Nassau Interfaith Health Ministry, Essential Housing Advisory Council, Western Nassau Heritage Project and the Nassau County Health Improvement Coalition.
This is a wonderful opportunity to learn about a multitude of topics which affect our community, to network with others who care about health and to identify resources. There will also be a health fair prior which will host projects and services supporting health in the community.Read our Press Release
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Pinellas County Uses Every Tactic Available to Push Back Hepatitis A
- National Radon Action Month
- Florida Surgeon General Commends Governor Desantis for Commitment to Public Health
- Department of Health Awards $4.5 Million in Grants to Florida Research Institutions Working to End Alzheimer's Disease
- Florida Department of Health Highlights Prescription Drug Monitoring Program Accomplishments
- 2nd Annual Nassau Health Summit
- Nassau County Joins AARP Network of Age-Friendly Communities and Declares October 16 as "Age-Friendly Day" in Nassau County.
- Florida Department of Health Reminds Floridians To Protect Themselves from The Flu
- DOH-Nassau County Celebrates World Heart Day
904-875-6100, Option 6
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals