Fernandina Beach, Fla. - The Florida Department of Health in Nassau County (DOH-Nassau) is reminding all Floridians to get their flu shot before the height of the upcoming flu season. Flu activity can begin as early as October and last as late as May. The best way to avoid the flu this season by getting a flu shot soon.
We are requesting your feedback as it is very important to us.
You are invited to participate in this survey for the Florida Department of Health in Nassau County. The survey is brief-less than 4 minutes to complete. In the survey you will be asked questions to help us create a new Strategic Plan for 2020-2024. Help us identify gaps so we can provide quality public health services to Nassau residents.
We appreciate your time and thank you in advance. Dr. Eugenia Ngo-Seidel and staffCommunity Engagement Survey
No events at this time
- New Administrator Selected for Charlotte County
- Safe Sleep for Florida Infants
- AHCA and FDOH Recognize 19 Hospitals in Florida for Achieving the Healthy People 2020 Low-risk, Primary C-section Goal
- National Latino AIDS Awareness Day
- Nassau County Joins AARP Network of Age-Friendly Communities and Declares October 16 as "Age-Friendly Day" in Nassau County.
- DOH-Nassau County Celebrates World Heart Day
- On the First Day of Fall Nassau County Health Department Promotes Fall Prevention
- Florida Department of Health Nassau County Lifts Rabies Alert
904-875-6100, Option 6
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals