Fernandina Beach, Fla. - The Florida Department of Health in Nassau County (DOH-Nassau) is reminding all Floridians to get their flu shot before the height of the upcoming flu season. Flu activity can begin as early as October and last as late as May. The best way to avoid the flu this season by getting a flu shot soon.
Every year, December 1 marks the global observance of World AIDS Day. This year’s national World AIDS Day theme is Ending the HIV Epidemic: Community by Community. The Florida Department of Health is calling on Floridians in all communities to unite in support of those living with HIV and to remember those who we’ve lost. We hope that you’ll join us in our efforts to raise awareness for HIV and AIDS on this World AIDS Day and every day.Full Story on FloridaHealth.gov
We are requesting your feedback as it is very important to us.
You are invited to participate in this survey for the Florida Department of Health in Nassau County. The survey is brief-less than 4 minutes to complete. In the survey you will be asked questions to help us create a new Strategic Plan for 2020-2024. Help us identify gaps so we can provide quality public health services to Nassau residents.
We appreciate your time and thank you in advance. Dr. Eugenia Ngo-Seidel and staffCommunity Engagement Survey
No events at this time
- $650,000 Awarded in Harmful Algal Bloom Research Funding
- ICYMI - The FLORIDA DEPARTMENT of HEALTH RECOGNIZES WORLD AIDS DAY
- Florida Surgeon General Announces New Agency Leadership
- December 1 is World AIDS Day
- Diabetes - Do You Know the U.S. Numbers?
- Nassau County Joins AARP Network of Age-Friendly Communities and Declares October 16 as "Age-Friendly Day" in Nassau County.
- DOH-Nassau County Celebrates World Heart Day
- On the First Day of Fall Nassau County Health Department Promotes Fall Prevention
- Florida Department of Health Nassau County Lifts Rabies Alert
904-875-6100, Option 6
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals