Fernandina Beach, FL - Throughout all of September, the Florida Department of Health in Nassau County will be promoting National Suicide Prevention Month. Suicide is one of the top ten leading causes of death in the United States.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- State Surgeon General Issues Public Health Advisory Rescinding Previously Issued Advisories, Expanding Vaccine Eligibility, and Encouraging the Resumption of In-Person Government Operations and Services Statewide
- Monoclonal Antibody Treatments Are Available Throughout Florida
- Healthy You, Healthy Baby
- The Florida Department of Health Highlights Newborn Screening During Congenital Heart Defects Awareness Week
- The Florida Department of Health Recognizes National Black HIV or AIDS Awareness Day
- Safer Celebration During COVID-19 For Labor Day
- ELDER ABUSE: MORE THAN SCAMS Press Release
- DOH-Nassau Urges Residents to Protect Themselves from Mosquito and Tick-Borne Illnesses
- Community Health Improvement Plan Nassau Update
904-875-6100, Option 6
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals