Fernandina Beach, FL - Throughout all of September, the Florida Department of Health in Nassau County will be promoting National Suicide Prevention Month. Suicide is one of the top ten leading causes of death in the United States.
Governor Ron DeSantis has signed Executive Order 20-315 which outlines that providers can only administer the COVID-19 vaccine to the following groups:
– Long-term care facility residents and staff.
– Persons 65 years of age and older.
– Health care personnel with direct patient contact.
– Persons deemed to be extremely vulnerable to COVID-19 by hospital providers.
No events at this time
- Radon Month
- Florida Vaccine Update
- Governor Ron DeSantis, Hospital CEOs Announce Distribution Plan for Weekly COVID-19 Vaccine Allocation and Recognize Statewide Progress on Vaccine Distribution
- Florida Department of Health Issues Update on COVID-19
- The Florida Department of Health Recognizes World AIDS Day
- Safer Celebration During COVID-19 For Labor Day
- ELDER ABUSE: MORE THAN SCAMS Press Release
- DOH-Nassau Urges Residents to Protect Themselves from Mosquito and Tick-Borne Illnesses
- Community Health Improvement Plan Nassau Update
904-875-6100, Option 6
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals